The whole purpose of religion
is to facilitate love and compassion, patience,
tolerance, humility, forgiveness.
Ok. this post is specifically for my wedding brigade but if you want to answer any of the fun questions feel free! It just hit me this week that we have less than a year before the wedding! Yahoo! That means I must start planning, seriously now. So I started with our wedding site. Check it out: Stacey & Amber!
Lil, Lex, Nicole, Mace, Brit, Shelbs & Mere-
Questions about YOU——>
- What is your favorite thing to do right now? Mine is exploring wedding blogs and/or yoga. I think Nicole’s is making furniture.
- Are you excited about fall? I am!
- Do you have a favorite quote? Mine is “all good things are wild and free”- HDT or “advance confidently toward your dreams”- HDT
- What do you dream about everyday? I dream about hiking the AT. Lillie dreams about New York, am I right?
- What are you passionate about? I love the outdoors and animals. Shelby loves taking care of her little brother.
- Has anything happened since the last time we talked? I made a living wall yesterday and its bad ass.
- Drink of choice? Right now mine is vodka water with lemon. Mmmm
- Do you consider yourself an idealist or realist? I’m a dreamer through and through
- Do you like cats? We all know the answer to this
Questions about ze wedding———>
1.) Is there a specific area you want to help with?
(baking, music, organizing, social media, crafting, thrifting, atmosphere, decorations, games, writing, food, drinks, photography, hair and makeup, jewelry, flowers, socializing the day of, coordinating, bachelorette party)
*you can answer on here through, FB, phone or e-mail (email@example.com)
enjoying a new job
enjoying new friendships
contemplating a tattoo
testing new recipes
starting a new book adventure
searching for a perfect wedding venue
listening to strange cat sounds
I finally had time to put together clips from our CO trip! I’m really diggin Fleet Foxes right now so I used one of their fantastic indie folk songs. I think it turned out swell. All the video was filmed with my sony cyber shot so its a little shakey in some places. We had lots of fun despite my altitude sickness and the lack of snow. I love any adventure with this guy. Oh, and this is from December 2011, not Dec. 2012. Whoops. (see end of video)
this is a great tune by one of may many favorite bands. a perfect wedding song and a perfect song for my new AT playlist!
i will thru-hike the AT
i will open my outdoor store and it will be very successful
i will travel to new zealand
i will have the most perfect wedding on a budget
i will live the life i have imagined
Life is distracting now-a-days. With computer screens, tv screens and cell phone apps it is extremely difficult to focus on the important things. Like going outside, breathing fresh air and just thinking. The only time I have to really think is the 5 minutes in bed right before I enter dreamland. This whole distraction thing is bothering me because it has really set my goals back. So I have decided to stay more focused on what I must accomplish in life for me to feel, well, accomplished.
I am a dreamer. I dream new things daily. Most of them become wishes. But there are a few that I can not get rid of now matter how hard I try. It is safe to say my life would not be complete if they are not seen through. Therefore I must advance confidently in their direction.